Latest Blog Posts »
- A Parisian Reverie 2 weeks ago Where's the first place you're going to visit when it's safe to travel again? My list is steadily growing. Going back to Stockholm to visit one of my best friends. Taking a mother + daughter pilgrimage to Italy. Indulging in a tropical vacation, perhaps to Mexico or Costa Rica. And of course,...
- Norway's Natural Paradise 10 months ago Exactly two years ago, I was working in Stockholm and venturing to Norway for my Easter holidays. Little did I know that two years later, I'd be stuck inside during a global pandemic, relishing every last sweet morsel of my recent travel memories.Scandinavia has always held a special place in my...
- Four Days in Tokyo 1 year ago Wandering through Tokyo, I feel as if I've landed on another planet. The cacophony assaults my senses. A sea of pedestrians crashes towards me in waves. Sirens roar, giant televisions blare, and a kaleidoscope of technicolor billboards bombard me at every corner. Fascinating yet exhausting, the...
- Exploring Colorful Kyoto 1 year ago I'm overcome with a sense of calm as soon as I step off the bullet train in Kyoto. The city is filled with quiet alleys, mountainous vistas, and ornate vermilion temples juxtaposed with tranquil zen gardens. Charming, humble, and enchanting, the serene storybook escapes of Kyoto are the antithesis...
- A Mediterranean Paradise in Malta 1 year ago During my whirlwind two months of living in Stockholm in the spring of 2018, I spent my weekends bouncing through the Baltics and exploring the rest of Scandinavia. But given that spring in Sweden is equivalent to winter in Los Angeles, I was in desperate need of sunshine. On a whim, I booked...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Adelante
15:43 PM February 13, 2014
Courtney always posts poignant thoughts and gorgeous pictures. It's a feast of fancy as diverse as Spain. Love it! Xo
15:54 PM February 13, 2014
Fantastically written, beautiful pictures, and a whimsical and inspiring take on a travel blog! Very impressed:)
16:30 PM February 13, 2014
This is a very good blog!
17:17 PM February 13, 2014
18:13 PM February 13, 2014
Love to read about your adventures!
18:15 PM February 13, 2014
Love this blog!! One of my favourites!
00:47 AM February 14, 2014
I've fallen in love with Courtney and Madrid from this blog!!! The pictures are amazing and her writing is very fun to read!
16:17 PM February 15, 2014
She combines wordplays, anecdotes and real experiences like no other blogger. Even though I myself saw some of the places she writes about, she makes me experience them in a new and refreshing way.