Pixels For Four
Latest Blog Posts »
- Coronavirus Travel Restrictions and Bans 7 months ago
- Great is God's Faithfulness 7 months ago Lamentations 3:22-23It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.Feel free to grab and pin!
- King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture Visit 11 months ago Try and try until you succeed. I've heard that a hundred times already and that's what we did when we decided to visit the World --- or more popularly known as Ithra. We attempted to enter it last year and was not allowed because it wasn't open for public yet, and we didn't know that for a...
- Hong Kong 18-Hour Stopover 1 year ago When my husband pointed out the empty building in Al-Hareth bin Al-Habab Street in Malaz, where Cathay Pacific reservations office was located, I suddenly remembered that our favorite airline ceased its Riyadh operations more than a year ago. It only meant one thing for us: no more long...
- 33rd Janadriyah Festival 1 year ago Curled up in bed while watching cooking lessons on Youtube, I decided to spend the rest of the day learning new desserts then tidying up the house later. The kids are in Al Khobar for a chess tournament and this could be my most awaited me-time. But as I reached for the phone to check for my...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Pixels For Four
12:42 PM October 24, 2015
Pixels For Four is a realistic and very engaging blog about a family currently based in Riyadh. The stories focuses on their travels in general, which reflect a lot about their routine, with bits of other topics such as "QR Codes: How to Make One" and life changing quotes ("Bible Verse #2: In Times of Stress") from the bible. Every blog is special so the blog should be at top list of Saudi Arabia blogs.