Peru or Bust
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sam Ran the Pensacola Turkey Trot.. 3 months ago Well, maybe just about a half mile of it.. the rest of the 5K he rode in the stroller and ate snacks and told me to run faster. https://www.mapmyrun.com/workout/3917917723
- Manor Ghost Town.. 3 months ago J. Lorraine, TX. Ghost Town Austin, .. more of a old west replica town and an artsy endeavor to the one that built most of these structures.. Really neat walking though for the Sat. morning. Good use of a stormwater pipe at the nearby grill
- CommUnityCare Fall Family Festival 2019.. 3 months ago Reunion Ranch in Georgetown was done up well and contained enough activities for several days.. So much fun with Andrea and the two kids..
- Summer Living 2019.. 8 months ago There’s always got to be some water around. The summer stays warm and Galbavy family enjoys staying outside.
- Happy Dino Birthday Sam.. 9 months ago Great times at the Jurassic Park.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Peru or Bust
16:31 PM February 10, 2014
Worth skimming through if you got some time and looking for a quick look at in rural northern Peru.. Plenty of pictures, which is what most everybody wants to see..
01:56 AM February 11, 2014
The 2 of you have always been my favorite people. Reading your journey has been a gift from you to all of us.I am just in awe as I read this journal but not surprised.The Perurvians must love you as much as we do. They will be as sad to see you leave as we are happy for your return. Just a great big thank you and we miss you and love you. Rachel Maiellaro