Chiara's Coffee Table
Latest Blog Posts »
- Creativity comes in many shapes 3 months ago Twenty years ago I met a man. Back then, he was not more than a boy, kind, gentle, generous. He would ride his motorbike to school without a helmet, play tennis with his friends, be the soul of the party and then spend hours and hours at his piano doing scales and studying ‘solfeggio’. He […]
- The light at the end of the tunnel 4 months ago It's there - I promise. I see it.
- Work in the time of Corona virus 5 months ago THE SHOW MUST GO ON. …and don’t get me wrong – this is a good thing after all. To have something to be busy with, to socially interact with co-workers, to feel the warmth and the healthy pressure of every-day responsibilities. All the people I’m talking to are actually happy that fear and...
- Love in the time of Corona virus 5 months ago YES, I’M FINE. 我很好。 It’s been a long time… and today I’m back to my oldie-but-goodie MacBook to share with you how it is to be in Beijing during one of the toughest times China has been going through in the recent years. Fine, it is actually fine. My husband Giorgio and I are safe...
- Hello Rome - my tips to explore the city! "像个罗马人一样游览罗马" 4 years ago Eat gelato #likeaRomanboss! 意大利Gelato# 罗马人吃的冰淇淋
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Chiara's Coffee Table has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!