Latest Blog Posts »
- How well do you know Southeast Asian food? Put yourself to the test! 2 years ago Have a go and let us know how well you performed in this hunger-inducing test. Let your taste-buds scream and see which of your friends knows Southeast Asian dishes the best!
- Check out this Amazing video about the Frenetic Traffic In HCMC! 3 years ago THE FRENETIC TRAFFIC IN HO CHI MINH CITY Traffic in Frenetic HCMC, Vietnam from Rob Whitworth on Vimeo. Rob Whitworth is a prominent urban filmmaker with his excellent knowledge and experience in time-lapse photography. You can easily recognize his work which reveals places around the world...
- The Best Of Vietnamese Street Food 3 years ago Vietnamese food is well-known for its diversity, palatability and healthiness. It’s also low in fat and high in carbohydrates which is very good for your health. The balance between fresh herbs and vegetables as well as carefully selected spices make it one of the best cuisines in the world....
- Eating Dogs in Vietnam....When pets become food 3 years ago Dog meat and dog restaurants in Vietnam and around the world Every year, hundreds of thousand of pets are snatched in Thailand, then smuggled into Vietnam. The increased demand for dog meat in the Vietnamese market means that a higher number of dogs are killed every year in order to satisfy all...
- Information about traffic violation penalties fees for car drivers in Vietnam 3 years ago Traffic and driving in Vietnam is complicated, annoying, dangerous and a volley of other terms that will come to each readers’ minds. You need nerves of steel and a great deal of patience to manage it but it is really a part of everyday life living here. To get from point A to point B, […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Go Vietnam! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!