My Food Odyssey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Snowy Lanes 1 year ago In case any of you are wondering where I disappeared to, I now blog over at www.junemolloy.com, where you can find my musings on writing, food, travel and photography. You can also find me on Facebook at June Molloy Writes and Wild Lithuania. For my most recent post, see Snowy Lanes
- Amalgamation 1 year ago I have spread myself too thin. Somehow I have ended up with 5 Facebook pages, 2 Twitter accounts and 2 blogs, none of which is currently well attended. So, in an attempt to simplify my life, I am cutting back! I am now amalgamating all my writing and photography efforts under my new blog,...
- Red Deer Antlers: Annual Regrowth 1 year ago I spotted a small group of red deer stags in the woods and was fascinated to find that they were without their antlers! A red deer stag with a massive crown of antlers is a very impressive sight. And indeed, that is part of their function – to make the stag look more impressive to […]
- Introducing: Guardian of Giria! 1 year ago I realise things have been pretty quiet around here lately. Here’s what I’ve been up to! If you enjoy my writing I would appreciate ENORMOUSLY if you would follow my new blog and help me get this baby off the ground! Thank you! June. It feels like I’ve been waiting such a long time to […]
- Baking Soda - The Key to Crispy Baked Wings? 2 years ago Crispy chicken wings are one of those foods that seem to be universally loved. A hot wing, fresh from the frier or oven and ready for dipping into your favourite sauce, is a wonderful thing. The crisper the better for maximum crunch and all those little nooks and crannies to grab on to the sauce....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on My Food Odyssey
19:42 PM September 09, 2015
Myfoododdessey is an exempelary blog It has so many excellent facets from being interesting, informative,fantastic photos and prose that can actually make you visualise June's days in her new country and I feel some Irish determination. I wish June the continued success she deserves with myfoododdessey in the future. Maura O'Carroll