Off Track Travel
Latest Blog Posts »
- Backpacking 101: A Beginner's Guide to Overnight Hiking 1 week ago Discover everything you need to know about planning for your first backpacking trip, from buying appropriate gear and choosing a destination to outdoor safety, backcountry meals and more! The post Backpacking 101: A Beginner’s Guide to Overnight Hiking appeared first on Off Track Travel.
- Hiking to Twin Lakes in BC's Monashee Mountains 2 weeks ago Two gorgeous aquamarine alpine lakes set into a mountain bowl, sparkling in the summer sun. This is Twin Lakes, a tranquil hiking destination in the Monashee Mountains near Cherryville, British Columbia. This post will tell you everything you need to know to hike to beautiful Twin Lakes. The post...
- 22+ of the Best Campgrounds in the South Okanagan, BC 3 weeks ago British Columbia's south Okanagan region is a fantastic place to go camping. Not only is the climate remarkably dry and warm, the scenery is gorgeous! Here are the best places to go camping in the Southern Okanagan The post 22+ of the Best Campgrounds in the South Okanagan, BC appeared first on...
- Sparkling Hill Resort: Where Wellness and Nature Meet 1 month ago Spending time in nature has long been my favourite relaxation technique. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t say no to a massage, however. We recently discovered a place that combines nature and the spa experience, namely Sparkling Hill Resort, near Vernon. Read on to discover more about this Okanagan...
- The Best Patios in Penticton, British Columbia 2 months ago With 40+ patio restaurants, you'll be spoiled for choice for alfresco dining in Penticton, BC! Here are my top picks The post The Best Patios in Penticton, British Columbia appeared first on Off Track Travel.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Off Track Travel has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!