Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Transfer Money to a Moroccan Bank Account 1 day ago MarocMama - A Fearless Guide to Food and Travel One of the biggest challenges about Morocco is dealing with money and banking. Sending money from the US (or other countries) to Morocco is costly and can be time consuming. I can’t tell you how much money we have lost in exchange fees and transfer...
- What to Eat in Marrakech (and What to Avoid) 1 week ago MarocMama - A Fearless Guide to Food and Travel
- Destination Guide to Meknes, Volubilis and Moulay Ismail 2 weeks ago MarocMama - A Fearless Guide to Food and Travel
- Be Stomach Savvy - My Top 10 Tips To Avoid Getting Sick in Morocco 3 weeks ago MarocMama - A Fearless Guide to Food and Travel No one wants to get sick on vacation and there’s a lot of fear around getting a stomach illness. While this is a real concern it’s not the only illness you should be prepared for. Allergies are another major factor many people don’t consider...
- Spring Vacation with Teens? Try one of these Trips to Remember! 3 weeks ago MarocMama - A Fearless Guide to Food and Travel While hearing the words “spring break” may conjure up either images of parties on the beach or conversely a fun-filled family vacation to Walt Disney World; planning a spring break vacation with teenagers is often not so talked about. We’re a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on MarocMama
04:55 AM August 28, 2015
Marocmama is a truly beautiful site and I found some helpful information for my trip to Morocco. She has really practical information! I think I'm going to buy her book on Amazon; it looks really interesting. I also visited a site from her blog about a cooking tour in Marrakech.