Latest Blog Posts »
- Announcing Taiwanna Travel 2 weeks ago Are you also planning to visit Taiwan on your travels? It’s an amazing place, with fascinating culture and delicious food like in Japan, but most importantly it’s much cheaper! I’ve just launched my new site, called Taiwanna Travel. It’s full of super useful guides for the best places in...
- Trying out the Japan Wireless wifi box 6 months ago Recently Japan Wireless got in touch with me, and wondered if I’d like to try out their popular wifi box. Always looking for a deal, I thought I’d give it a go! I have always been a sceptic of these devices, worried that they might be unnecessary and expensive, but I was pleasantly surprised...
- Super Cheap New Zealand out now on Kobo, iTunes, Barnes & Noble and Google Play 8 months ago Merry Christmas everybody! Now that my exclusivity period is over on Amazon, I’m happy to announce that Super Cheap New Zealand is now available on all the ebook platforms! Whether you use Google Play or Kobo, iTunes or a Nook, you can find Super Cheap New Zealand
- Enjoy a super cheap trip to Honshu this winter 10 months ago Guest post by John Blagys (Hakuba.com) Japan is a powder paradise and while the resorts in Hokkaido may have caught the world’s eye, you don’t have to leave Honshu to chase your powder dreams. Here are 4 resorts that you can visit on the Super Cheap and all easily accessible from Tokyo. The...
- Super Cheap New Zealand is out now! 11 months ago After months and months of writing, editing and getting it out to the bookstores, my latest book, Super Cheap New Zealand, is finally out! It’s the ultimate companion for a budget holiday in Middle Earth. It’s my fourth book, and I hope it continues my success as a self-published author. It’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Cheapo Japan
09:19 AM November 25, 2013
This is not a blog of imagination Japan but real. （I'm japanese and live in Tokyo.）
16:22 PM November 25, 2013
I found this blog really enlighening and easy to read..it's a great idea.