Latest Blog Posts »
- Enjoy a super cheap trip to Honshu this winter 3 months ago Guest post by John Blagys (Hakuba.com) Japan is a powder paradise and while the resorts in Hokkaido may have caught the world’s eye, you don’t have to leave Honshu to chase your powder dreams. Here are 4 resorts that you can visit on the Super Cheap and all easily accessible from Tokyo. The...
- Super Cheap New Zealand is out now! 4 months ago After months and months of writing, editing and getting it out to the bookstores, my latest book, Super Cheap New Zealand, is finally out! It’s the ultimate companion for a budget holiday in Middle Earth. It’s my fourth book, and I hope it continues my success as a self-published author. It’s...
- Japan Autumn leaves forecast for 2019 4 months ago Autumn is one of the best times to come to Japan. Unlike the week or two that each area has cherry blossoms in full bloom, the autumn leaves stay bright for longer. It makes traveling much easier as you don’t have to worry too much about leaves changing sooner or later if the weather makes […]
- Sneak peak of the new Super Cheap New Zealand paperback 4 months ago Interested in my upcoming Super Cheap New Zealand guidebook? Well here is a sneak peak
- Announcing Super Cheap New Zealand! 5 months ago Delighted to announce that my New Zealand travel guide, Super Cheap New Zealand, is set for release on September 25th! What do you think of the cover? Please let me know on Facebook! Here’s a little sneak peak from Instagram
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Cheapo Japan
09:19 AM November 25, 2013
This is not a blog of imagination Japan but real. （I'm japanese and live in Tokyo.）
16:22 PM November 25, 2013
I found this blog really enlighening and easy to read..it's a great idea.