A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Mainz Moment 5 hours ago The post Sunday Photo – Mainz Moment appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Sunday Photo - Winchester Winter Morning 2 weeks ago Hard to imagine this time last year we had snow. This winter has been nothing but warm and wet and miserable. When the sun is out, you definitely have to get out there… The post Sunday Photo – Winchester Winter Morning appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Space Exploration - Kennedy Space Center 2 weeks ago Back to Florida now, fancy joining me? Given our slightly surreal start to the day, what with having witnessed a real-life space launch and all (AND the fact that it was still relatively early in the morning) it made sense to head up the road (by Florida standards anyway) to the Kennedy Space...
- Sunday Photo - Night Time Winchester 3 weeks ago I know I will miss being a “mum taxi” one day, but not in the cold weather we had last week… Love Winchester’s quiet back streets of an evening… The post Sunday Photo – Night Time Winchester appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- A Winter Weekend - The Pig 1 month ago Whilst I am sure there must be some kind of Internet law against posts containing any kind of Christmas stuff, I had to give you a little guided tour of the hotel we stayed at for a weekend of peace a few weeks ago. There are several Pigs dotted about the south of England marketing […] The post A...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.