Expat Baby Adventures
Latest Blog Posts »
- European thing 1 day ago From camels to windmills (by Expat Mammy)
- Sensitivity & Withdrawal 1 week ago It’s no secret I’m a wee sensitive soul, I take things to heart, let people get to me, care what they think and cry a lot!!! It’s even worse now I’m preggo, admittedly I have cried as much with this pregnancy as much as i did with LPV. However the bank set me off the…
- Cokey or Pokey we're all still friends 1 week ago I did a lot of research before we moved to Holland, I wanted to be out and about meeting people I joined the Amsterdam mama's group on Facebook and pretty much went to the opening of an envelope. Unfortunately a lot of the AM's functions were too far away for me when we moved to Haarlem,…
- Saturday Caption 2 weeks ago Here's this weeks #satcap Think of a comment, post it and the head on to mammasaurussaurus
- Cookie caption 2 weeks ago So here we are another Saturday, another caption Head on over to Mammasaurus for more ricdonkulous captions
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Expat Baby Adventures
22:09 PM October 21, 2012
A breath of fresh air, always a good read and raises many a smile to brighten your days.
10:36 AM October 22, 2012
What a fabulous blog. Always a joy to read!! x
12:27 PM October 22, 2012
Honest, funny and well written
18:35 PM October 22, 2012
Absolutely love reading this blog, sometimes sad, mostly funny, but always great!!
20:26 PM October 22, 2012
I love reading your blogs tracy they are so funny yet sometimes a little sad you write so well keep it up cant wait to read the next one .
19:05 PM December 04, 2012
A wonderfully entertaining blog chronically both the highs and lows of life abroad.
19:06 PM December 04, 2012
I love reading your blog, you make me smile :-)