Latest Blog Posts »
- Roadtrip to Liepaja 1 year ago After a few weeks of taking taxis to and from work, we finally got a car and decided to take a trip to Liepaja, which is about 3 hours west of Riga.After an uneventful drive, we arrived to Liepaja. While we were there, we started out by heading straight to the beach to get some pictures of the...
- Finding our way around Riga (Alternatively titled: Our kids don't know how to walk on sidewalks) 1 year ago (This post was drafted during our first week here... and then life happened and it didn't get posted, so I'm posting it now!)We've been in Riga a few days now getting ourselves settled and adjusted (hello jet lag). We've been looking at houses and apartments, opening bank accounts, and getting...
- Newa Lahana in Kirtipur 1 year ago Over spring break we had a friend visit from the US so we took him up to 'The Slab' which is a place actually called Newa Lahana in Kirtipur. They're known for their Raksi and have a large menu filled with interesting items. Here are a few pictures from the trip:Apartments in KirtipurSome...
- New Adventures Answer! 2 years ago
- New Adventures Clue #5 2 years ago (see clue #4 here)
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nepal Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nepal!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on 27°72'N 85°37'E
18:21 PM November 05, 2012
I love reading this blog. I am not in Nepal and doubt I ever will be, but they give just enough to intrigue me and not bore or annoy me. I have also emailed with questions and have gotten very quick and personal responses from them that I doubt receive from other bloggers. I plan on lots of travel in my future and this blog excites me beyond words.