Latest Blog Posts »
- Roadtrip to Liepaja 11 months ago After a few weeks of taking taxis to and from work, we finally got a car and decided to take a trip to Liepaja, which is about 3 hours west of Riga.After an uneventful drive, we arrived to Liepaja. While we were there, we started out by heading straight to the beach to get some pictures of the...
- Finding our way around Riga (Alternatively titled: Our kids don't know how to walk on sidewalks) 11 months ago (This post was drafted during our first week here... and then life happened and it didn't get posted, so I'm posting it now!)We've been in Riga a few days now getting ourselves settled and adjusted (hello jet lag). We've been looking at houses and apartments, opening bank accounts, and getting...
- Newa Lahana in Kirtipur 1 year ago Over spring break we had a friend visit from the US so we took him up to 'The Slab' which is a place actually called Newa Lahana in Kirtipur. They're known for their Raksi and have a large menu filled with interesting items. Here are a few pictures from the trip:Apartments in KirtipurSome...
- New Adventures Answer! 1 year ago
- New Adventures Clue #5 1 year ago (see clue #4 here)
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nepal Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nepal!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on 27°72'N 85°37'E
18:21 PM November 05, 2012
I love reading this blog. I am not in Nepal and doubt I ever will be, but they give just enough to intrigue me and not bore or annoy me. I have also emailed with questions and have gotten very quick and personal responses from them that I doubt receive from other bloggers. I plan on lots of travel in my future and this blog excites me beyond words.