What I Did In Hong Kong
Latest Blog Posts »
- Picture of the Week 36 9 hours ago Shing Mun reservoir, from the top of Needle Hill Advertisements
- "Ten-Moons Over Sea View" 1 week ago This next story was published back in 2014, my first to feature in a Hong Kong Writers Circle anthology. The title of this collection was ‘Another Hong Kong’… In this collection, the Hong Kong Writers Circle’s authors and poets show us Another Hong Kong. This is not the city we think we...
- Picture of the Week 35 2 weeks ago Don’t look down… Wan Chai, December 2018
- "Village People" 2 months ago The latest Hong Kong Writers’ Circle anthology, ‘Hong Kong Highs and Lows’ is out now at Bookazine and through our website at hkwriterscircle.com. It’ll soon be up on Amazon and the Kindle Store. It’s the fourth anthology that I’ve contributed towards since moving to Hong Kong almost...
- In a bar, in China... 7 months ago There was a story doing the rounds a few weeks ago about a newly-married couple in China. While going through old photographs, the woman found one taken fifteen years earlier of her posing next to a statue. This being China, the statue was a gaudy, red monstrosity, but that’s another story...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Near Death Experiences in Hong Kong Expat Blog Awards 2013 "Hong Kong is Asia's Safest City". Or so they claim. And yes, there may not be roaming gangs or active volcanoes or bungee-jumping off the ICC... But the committed thrill seeker can still find plenty of opportunities to raise the pulse and eyeball...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Hong Kong Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Hong Kong!Copy and paste code to display the Hong Kong Award Badge:
Website Reviews » What I Did In Hong Kong has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!