- Home » Expat Blogs » Italy » Rome » Run Brit Chick Run
Run Brit Chick Run
Run Brit Chick Run
British Expat living in Roma,runner, food lover & mother blogging about life in Italy.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Taking a break from Blogging 7 years ago I haven’t posted in a few weeks. Truth be told i haven’t really had time. We had two weeks of sickness from Alex and Miss Peanut, so that was a handful in itself. I have kept up with my walking through and 365 days of fitness. I haven’t posted all the pics on Instagram yet, […]
- 365 Days of Fitness - Week 12 7 years ago Day 77 Sun 1st May – I should run. I have been avoiding it. My spark of motivation is low. I am still losing weight from all the power walking. Salad every day for lunch also helps and avoiding snacking on crap snacks. I am so tired. Lately every time I go to sleep I open […]
- 365 Days of Fitness - Week 11 7 years ago Day 70 Sun 24th Apri – It’s raining. I go do all the food shopping and bring it home to unpack. My bad mood is still lingering from yesterday. I am trying to hold onto the positive-ness but it’s hard. Alex suggests we watch that movie I wanted to watch the other day. Ground Hog Day. […]
- 365 Days of Fitness - Week 10 7 years ago Day 63 Sun 17th Apri – Was planning a longer run but Miss Peanut was out walking with Alex. As soon as she saw me, she didn’t want to let me go. So i couldn’t run past. So a short run today. Better than nothing. Day 64 Mon 18th Apri – Peanut started nursery today. […]
- 365 Days of Fitness - Week Nine 7 years ago Day 57 Mon 11th Apr – I am trying to keep my positive vibe going. All the sunny weather is helping. It’s so much warmer and brighter here than it was in the UK. I take Miss Peanut out in the morning. We do our usual rounds. In the corner shop she is chatting away […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Run Brit Chick Run has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!