The Pursuit of Holliness
Latest Blog Posts »
- First Swimming Lesson 5 years ago I was nervous this morning. Actually, I was nervous all week about this morning. Kaila’s first swim lesson was a 9am today and I just had no idea how it would go. She was born in water and likes baths so I figured we would have a good chance of her liking the swimming lesson […]
- Happy Easter! 5 years ago This little bunny wishes you and yours a very happy Easter!
- Turning a Corner 5 years ago Yesterday morning I sliced oranges again. Same cutting board, same knife, same sun pouring through the window as before but this time something was different. Instead of creeping downstairs on borrowed time to cut oranges, I actually did it with Kaila in the room. She sat peacefully in her baby...
- Happy Mother's Day! 5 years ago Today is Mothering Sunday or Mother’s Day here in the UK. So a huge HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to all you British mums out there! I’m so happy to be celebrating personally this year, both as a new “mum” and a newly minted British citizen. The photo above is from the maternity photo shoot I...
- Three... Is A Magic Number 5 years ago Just like on Sesame Street, today is brought to us by a number and that number is three. Why? Well, there are many reasons. TODAY… Kaila is three weeks old, Peter and I have been married for exactly three years, we are now a family of three, and all three of us are British citizens! That’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Pursuit of Holliness has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!