Lawrence D. Elliott
Latest Blog Posts »
- HuffPost: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Was Your Rapist? 2 months ago
- HuffPost: As a Man, I No Longer Feel the Need to Apologize For Crying 1 month ago I recently contributed a personal story to a book titled 101 Awesome Things To Do For Someone Who's Sick. Created by actor and award-winning author Elaine Wilkes, this thought-provoking book is filled with heart-warming stories and wonderful ideas to make life easier for anyone who is ill. I...
- HuffPost: Will President Obama be Jack Johnson-ed? 2 months ago The story of what happened the night the family returned home from the hospital after Grandpa Joe’s death is quite amazing.
- Remembering Mom At Thanksgiving 4 months ago
- Race, Racism, and Donald Trump: The Silent Peaceful NFL Protests 1 year ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lawrence D. Elliott has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!