Piglet in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- Six on Saturday: Salad Days 3 weeks ago This time last week I was preparing my Six on Saturday when we lost our telephone line. We had a wildfire start quite close to us but thank God the wind sent the smoke, fire and ash in the other direction and across into the next valley. Thanks to the swift response of the Bombeiros... Continue...
- Wordless Wednesday: Where Would We be Without Bees? 3 weeks ago ** ** **
- Wordless Wednesday: Plastic Cucumbers 2 months ago
- Six on Saturday: Petunia Seeds, Poorly Plumbago and Curry etc. 2 months ago Although we’ve had some spits and spots of rain this week it was not enough to water the garden which is becoming crisper day-by-day. Our water is metered so it’s always a good reminder to be frugal and use sparingly, or at least try and reuse shower and washing-up water. This week we set...
- Wordless Wednesday: Would THIS make YOU Scream? 2 months ago
Contest Entries »
- Moving to Portugal - 5 Things to Consider Writing Contest October 2012 This article is not about moving to Portugal viewed through rose-tinted spectacles because although the sun shines, the beaches are stunning, the wine and beer are cheap Portugal has warts as well. The information below is based on personal...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Piglet in Portugal
16:02 PM October 15, 2012
I love Piglet´s posts, they always make me smile. She has a good writing style and a great way to portray life in Portugal.
21:10 PM November 18, 2012
great blog which covers a whole variety of topics from Portugal to gardening to recipes and to life. Beautifully written and described - I especially love the gardening posts.
21:03 PM December 05, 2012
Wonderful to see you here! You already know I love your blog - it feels like sitting down talking to you. A distinctive voice and a great sense of humor make it a perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee! You invariably set me up for the day :-)