- Home » Expat Blogs » Egypt » A Broad's View
A Broad's View
A Broad's View
Travel adventures, living abroad, eating locally...ooh, pizza's here!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Things I miss from life abroad 2 years ago here were so many things I missed about living in the United States, where I speak the local language fluently, and I can drive my car wherever I need to go. However, now that I've been back home for a while, there are some things I really miss from living abroad.
- Everybody does it 2 years ago In my time living abroad, I have learned that there is more than one way to use the toilet.
- Packing 2 years ago The best advice I got for packing was from my mother: "Pack drunk, then you have the perfect explanation for why you have what you have." Slightly more practical advice I have gleaned form years of experience: forget all the ‘essentials’ lists and bring what makes you happy. It'll be the wrong...
- Family Visits 7 years ago As Mother’s Day comes around I’m reminded of just how lucky I am to have the family I do. At the beginning of last school year one of my fellow teachers was venting about the frustrations she was experiencing with her family. She hadn’t heard from them in weeks, not since she’d moved to...
- A failed experiment 8 years ago So my year in jewelry started out so promisingly. I really did want to write about my jewelry. I swear. I even took pictures of the pieces I wore every day…for a while. Then I got busy of course. I got too busy to write every day, so I decided to write once a week. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Broad's View has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!