ART in FETHIYE
Latest Blog Posts »
- Fethiye? Still crazy after all these years! 3 years ago There has been momentous changes in the political landscape and the eyes of the world are focused on Turkey, Syria and the Kurdish issue. But apart from the rarely seen refugees and the drop in tourist numbers, life here in Fethiye remains much the same. Building development proceeds at...
- I'm back at long last 3 years ago Well it’s been quite a while! Where do I begin? I suppose with where I left off nearly two years ago. I was given the all clear after 20 weeks of chemotherapy ( protocol Folfox 4 ) which followed six weeks of combined radiotherapy and chemo for 5 days a week up in Antalya, What […]
- The missing months 5 years ago As you will have noticed, I’ve not been blogging for the last 3 months. Unfortunately, I’m not quite as well as I could be just now. I was diagnosed with colon cancer in January and had a colectomy a couple of weeks later. The prognosis is good, I’m happy to say and I have just...
- Bank rate doubles 6 years ago Although my post of the 28th December anticipated a rise in bank rate I never expected the 100% increase announced last week. Hopefully, this will stem the catastrophic decline in the value of the Lire and put a lid on inflation, fuel prices in particular are astronomical. The good news is the...
- Fethiye Kordon developments 6 years ago The sun was shining as I took a walk from here to Calis along the promenade today and things are moving. The new marina already has 50 or so, small motor boats sparkling as they bobbed about in the breeze. Workmen were laying more roads and pavements and you can now walk or cycle […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on ART in FETHIYE
23:13 PM August 10, 2013
Hi Tony I enjoyed looking at the lovely Pictures you put up of Turkey and look forward to any updates!! Teresa