DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Food for thought: the Netherlands takes the lead in reshaping our future relationship with food -473 seconds ago Trays of Heineken wind through (the slightly more separated) tables on terraces, streets are teeming with bicycles, and Kalverstraat is no longer the place for a quiet midday stroll. But despite the easing of restrictions in the Netherlands, the ways in which the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has...
- Amsterdam drugstore removes statue of a Black man's head from its facade 50 minutes ago A drugstore in Amsterdam has decided to remove a statue of the head of a Black man from over its front door, following a Twitter storm. The statue in question was a gaper, which usually depicts a Black or Asian man, often with a turban. Often, they have an open mouth with their tongue sticking...
- Man buys three iMacs for less than 7 euros, MediaMarkt wants them back 2 hours ago A glitch on the MediaMarkt website allowed a Dutchman to buy three iMacs for less than 7 euros. Now, the electronic retailer is demanding for them to be returned. A man named Nemo, from Emmen, tells the story of how he bought the three iMacs for cheap, reports RTL Nieuws. “Last Saturday I...
- Fined for drinking in Portugal: Dutchies going wild! 23 hours ago A group of 20 Dutch youngsters were given fines after they drank on the street and broke coronavirus rules in Albufeira, Portugal. The resort has been overcrowded with tourists and youngsters, including our Dutchies, who were partying as if there was no tomorrow. The situation got so out of hand...
- The 8 greatest forests in the Netherlands for a nature escape 23 hours ago The Netherlands is full of stunning forests, perfect to get into the Dutch nature. A leisurely walk around a forest in Holland is the ideal way to relax, breathe, and see insects, birds, and animals. Better still, forests in the Netherlands can be experienced all year round. Visit in the summer...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
15:15 PM June 25, 2013
I freakin' love this blog. Funny stories with a strong edge. A lot of news from the Netherlands, written in English. I think that they can do more sports, and i would love to see a section about gaming/tech & music (like festivals, gigs, etc.) I know DutchReview is growing, so i give 5 stars for motivation! :-)
16:14 PM June 25, 2013
I Love this blog!! Really funny with good inside stories!
17:08 PM June 25, 2013
Love it! Witty, spot on articles about current affairs and a wide range of other subjects. Looking forward to seeing more of them in the future!
23:15 PM June 25, 2013
Really cool blog! Great to keep up with everything Dutch!
00:56 AM June 26, 2013
What a great blog!