DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Celebrating the Dutch holiday season with toddlers 1 day ago The holiday season is definitely the most pleasant time of the year but it can become overwhelming when you have a toddler. In the Netherlands, holiday traditions bring huge opportunities to put a smile on your children’s faces. Christmas traditions are divided into parts: Sinterklaas, special...
- Firework bomb thrown at van with seven police officers inside 1 day ago The Hague Police have released a video showing a group of young people throwing a firework bomb under a moving police van. The incident occurred on December 3 and badly damaged the vehicle. The police are still looking for the perpetrators. What happened exactly? A group of young people ran onto...
- The Hunger Winter: the Dutch famine of 1944-45 1 day ago The Hunger Winter took place as World War II was in its final year. Following a German blockade, food supplies to the Netherlands dwindled, and people began to starve. It is one of the only recorded instances of famine in a developed and wealthy country in recent history. Why was there a Hunger...
- The best scholarships for international students in the Netherlands 2 days ago Apart from being awesome at many things such as high tech inventions and changing the future via smart innovations, the Netherlands is also a good choice when it comes to education. In fact, the Netherlands is right up there with Germany and the UK as far as top education destinations for...
- Man shot and killed in Amstelveen, shooter still at large 2 days ago A man was shot dead yesterday evening in Amstelveen, with a child in the backseat of his car. The shooting is thought to be related to gang rivalries, and was the third shooting in the Amsterdam area yesterday. A 39 year old resident of Amstelveen was shot in a parking lot outside a gym there...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
15:15 PM June 25, 2013
I freakin' love this blog. Funny stories with a strong edge. A lot of news from the Netherlands, written in English. I think that they can do more sports, and i would love to see a section about gaming/tech & music (like festivals, gigs, etc.) I know DutchReview is growing, so i give 5 stars for motivation! :-)
16:14 PM June 25, 2013
I Love this blog!! Really funny with good inside stories!
17:08 PM June 25, 2013
Love it! Witty, spot on articles about current affairs and a wide range of other subjects. Looking forward to seeing more of them in the future!
23:15 PM June 25, 2013
Really cool blog! Great to keep up with everything Dutch!
00:56 AM June 26, 2013
What a great blog!