DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to get a Dutch mortgage as a Brit, freelancer, and more 6 hours ago Divorced? A freelancer? British? Not everyone has 10 years of payslips behind them. Here’s how you can get a mortgage in the Netherlands even when your situation classifies as “challenging.” Tired of renting a house in the Netherlands for a gazillion euros and that...
- Hiking in The Hague: 11 nature spots for the outdoor adventurer 6 hours ago Loving the busy city scene that comes with living in The Hague but looking for a wander in the great outdoors? Well, you’re in luck! There is a wide range of hiking routes and nature spots right on your doorstep. We’ve got the ultimate guide for nature lovers, whether you are wanting a hike...
- Deliveries of Janssen vaccine to EU halted over concerns about thrombosis cases 8 hours ago The Dutch vaccination strategy has encountered another bump in the road. Rare cases of thrombosis may now also be linked to the Janssen vaccine. As a precautionary measure, the manufacturer has halted all deliveries of the vaccine to Europe. The Netherlands has ordered 11.3 million doses of the...
- Hundreds of Dutchies in WhatsApp groups that insure them against curfew fines 8 hours ago This gives “text me when you get home” a whole new meaning. Hundreds of young people have created WhatsApp groups to “insure” themselves against paying the fine for violating the curfew in the Netherlands. Members of the groups are instructed to send a photo of the fine to the group...
- Press conference: Dutch cabinet introduces another road map, relaxations pushed back 21 hours ago Prime Minister Mark Rutte and Minister for Health Hugo De Jonge have stepped in front of the press once again to address the Dutch government’s ever-changing decisions when it comes to coronavirus restrictions. Two weeks ago, the Netherlands was set to see restrictions relaxed slightly with...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
15:15 PM June 25, 2013
I freakin' love this blog. Funny stories with a strong edge. A lot of news from the Netherlands, written in English. I think that they can do more sports, and i would love to see a section about gaming/tech & music (like festivals, gigs, etc.) I know DutchReview is growing, so i give 5 stars for motivation! :-)
16:14 PM June 25, 2013
I Love this blog!! Really funny with good inside stories!
17:08 PM June 25, 2013
Love it! Witty, spot on articles about current affairs and a wide range of other subjects. Looking forward to seeing more of them in the future!
23:15 PM June 25, 2013
Really cool blog! Great to keep up with everything Dutch!
00:56 AM June 26, 2013
What a great blog!