Read Much, Travel Widely, Think Freely, Love Deeply
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Survive a Long Flight - An Allegorize Magazine Featured Article 4 years ago Some of my favorite tips for a long flight can be found at Allegorize Magazine! Check out allegorize.com or follow the link below. http://www.allegorize.com/#!How-to-Survive-a-Long-Flight/c1nni/54e300c30cf2d691d1f7f5cf
- Teaching ESL in the USA 5 years ago …and Alissa Teacher is officially back in action! I recently flew down to Miami from Detroit to interview for a job teaching ESL …and I landed the job! I’m currently sitting in a South Beach party hostel scouring over tomorrow’s lesson plans and I honestly couldn’t be more excited! I...
- How to Travel on a Tight Budget 5 years ago Here’s a sneak peak at what I’ve been working on lately. In this published article, I talk about some of my favorite budget travel tips. Take a look and support me! Thanks fellow bloggers! http://www.allegorize.com/#!5-Ways-to-Travel-on-a-Tight-Budget/c1nni/54cc664b0cf26e5660843c7d
- Starting a New Chapter 5 years ago New opportunities are on the horizon! I’ve left Korea, but my love for the English language continues as I embark on my newest journey! Updates coming soon!
- Play Doh Pandas and Big Butts 5 years ago Today in activity class, I was getting the supplies together for our play doh activity. As I walked out of the classroom, I heard Sally yell, “Alissa Teacher!” “Yes, Sally?” “You have a thick butt.” I just stood in the doorway for a few seconds as it all registered in my head. What...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Read Much, Travel Widely, Think Freely, Love Deeply
14:34 PM November 15, 2013
This blog is great for all people to read and be inspired to travel. Its great to see another culture through someone else s eyes. Well written and always cool pictures!
12:55 PM November 17, 2013
I always love seeing a new posting on your blog! It's exciting to keep up with what's going on in your life, and even more exciting to hear your new perspectives on the little things in life that other people miss!
03:50 AM November 19, 2013
Alissa is such a wonderful writer and I love reading about my home-away-from-home: Gwangju! It's such an amazing place and she captures the life there so well. The stories and pictures are always wonderful! Keep sharing everything with us!