Out On A Limb
Latest Blog Posts »
- We've Moved! 2 months ago This site had been redirected to the new location, but it will no longer be. If you happen to come across this page, please see the new one by clicking the picture below.
- Taveuni, Fiji 1 year ago Taveuni, Fiji – an hour’s plane ride from the International airport in Nadi, but a place left off the tourism map. It is Fiji’s 3rd largest island with a population of just over 16,000. A place where electricity is only… Continue reading →
- Wild Surprises in New Plymouth 1 year ago My boyfriend wanted to go see a car this weekend in New Plymouth which is on the west coast of the North Island, a place we hadn’t been before. Matter of fact, we’ve never seen the west coast up here… Continue reading →
- A Tour of Hawke's Bay Seafoods 1 year ago In my quest for clam meat that I don’t have to buy in a can from the American store in Auckland, I came across Hawke’s Bay Seafoods website one day. I was actually overwhelmed at the amount of different types… Continue reading →
- A Taste of Home - South Texas Kolaches 1 year ago I’m not sure what got me on the subject, but when I was in the States recently, I failed to eat any kolaches. For those who have no idea what I’m talking about, these are sausages with various fillings (or… Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Out On A Limb has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!