Born again brazilian
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rich, But Not Pretty - A Short Story 4 years ago For readers and followers, download free, today through Wednesday, the short story Rich, But Not Pretty. Don’t forget to leave a review!
- Corruption, Criticism and Cupcakes, Today's Paulista Protests 4 years ago Today in São Paulo, as in many cities across Brazil, people took to the streets to protest and complain about pretty much everything they could think of – but mostly how government corruption and mismanagement is eroding Brazil’s economy. The … Continue reading →
- The Magic of Missing Mailboxes 4 years ago My brother, who lives in Los Angeles, recently went on a rant about the excessiveness of direct mail. I’m not sure what timeline the above photo he posted represents, but even if it’s a week’s worth, it is annoyingly much. … Continue reading →
- Orlando in January - Little Brazil 4 years ago We recently spent a week in Orlando. We went during that time period where the US kids are in school and the Brazil kids are still on holiday. The result being – 80% of the tourist population in Orlando was … Continue reading →
- The Surgery 4 years ago First, I would like to acknowledge that it has been an absurdly long time since I have posted. Call it blogger’s block, or just a complete disorientation and disillusionment regarding what is happening these days in Brazil (more to come on … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Born again brazilian has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!