Everywhere But Home
Latest Blog Posts »
- What's the Spookiest Fear of All? 5 years ago Today is Halloween, which means that I’ve been back in the US for just over a year. You wouldn’t know it from this blog, since I’m still mostly writing about my experiences overseas; I can hardly believe it myself! But … Continue reading →
- Thailand Tuesdays: Sightseeing in Sukhothai 5 years ago After all the difficulty in getting to Phitsanulok, I was in the city for a remarkably short time. I’d planned on spending a day there before moving on to Sukhothai, but a closer look at the guidebook and the knowledge … Continue reading →
- Thailand Tuesdays: Lopburi, Land of Monkeys 5 years ago This is Part IV of my Thailand Tuesdays series. If you’ve missed them, please check out the Introduction, Part I, Part II, and Part III. There’s nothing quite like waking up to an unidentifiable sound in a place you hadn’t … Continue reading →
- Lopburi: An Unexpected Arrival 5 years ago Sorry for the delayed posting of Thailand Tuesdays these last two weeks! Grown-Up Life Stuff, it turns out, doesn’t care whether you have a blog post due, so Thailand posts should go up Tuesday and Thursday of next week. Also, … Continue reading →
- Adventures in Ayutthaya 5 years ago I have spent the last few hours battling a bicycle that wasn't particularly inclined to move. I have a large bruise I don't remember getting on my upper arm and the beginnings of a wicked sunburn on the back of my shoulders. I have entered none of the ruins that required payment, however little;...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Everywhere But Home has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!