American Expats living in China
Latest Blog Posts »
- Saying Farewell 5 years ago Obviously, I left this place hanging a little. I put off writing this for months. Not really sure why. I think it was because I didn’t really want to admit that it was time to say goodbye. That our time … Continue reading →
- Hiking in Sapa 6 years ago One of my favorite pictures from our nine mile hike through the mountains in Sapa.
- Room service ordeal 6 years ago The night we arrived in Vietnam we stayed in a hotel. We were all starving so we decided to order room service. I was voted to call and order. Kensley wanted bolognese. It’s pronounced boe-la-nese. She read it as it … Continue reading →
- Halong Bay 6 years ago Day two in Vietnam we headed for the junk (the boat). It was a three hour ride there so we had a lot of time to see the scenery. Literally what we saw was rice paddy after rice paddy. There … Continue reading →
- Most epic zoo experience 6 years ago Day three in Beijing was interesting. We were still sore from walking the wall so we decided it would be a slow day. We stopped by the store on the way to the zoo to go to the ATM. Apparently … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » American Expats living in China has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!