An Addled Moment
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Ventures, Adulating Ventures 1 year ago This summer I decided to spend some time with family, so I hopped on a plane and came home to our family summerhouse. A home away from home, it’s small but more importantly It is set up by mum. It … Continue reading →
- Ride it Out 1 year ago I got on the train this morning feeling energised knowing that there is not much more I can do now to change last night. The lack of sleep or the McDonalds ordered at 1am or the shitty conversations. Just have … Continue reading →
- Knowing Your Crazies 1 year ago For the past few weeks, I have been sleeping with the crazies. The dreams I dream seem scripted and rehearsed scenes from my worst fears. In the past week, my man has cheated on me, ran away and ran back … Continue reading →
- I Wish Solidarity to All Women 1 year ago Amid all the International woman day posts on Friday, I caught myself feeling lonely. Over the last few weeks, having touched upon things like the imposter syndrome and other things, I can’t bypass this feeling. The negative and positive feelings … Continue reading →
- Cahide: The Gays In Wonderland 1 year ago Today, I wanted to write a piece about my love of London and the diversity it thrives upon. As I typed and deleted and typed and deleted, I went back on the posts that I had written years ago. I normally … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- A Collie and Her Herd of Sheep Expat Culture Shock For someone that has come back to their native land as an Expat, breaks all kinds of Expat rules. You sort of bounce between native and Expat cliché’s all the time. I was born here in Istanbul and moved to London at the tender of three, so in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on An Addled Moment
14:05 PM April 01, 2013
Hi and welcome to my blog, please snoop around and see what there is! Ta
16:19 PM April 13, 2013
İ love it !!
16:27 PM April 13, 2013
Absolutely in love with everything you post! Never fails to remind me 'thats definitely me at some point!' Just love it! xx
16:34 PM April 13, 2013
Love reading pennys blogs,its enlightening, refreshing and never boring. Makes my day! :)
17:05 PM April 13, 2013
Hey Penny! I love your blog because it really "talks about" life. Seriously, your blog TALKS. Despite your thoughts, your blog isn't about your life. It's about our lives in your eyes. When I read any of your posts I feel like "Yeah, she's totally right!" or "Yeah! That's me!" or "Yeah! That's my girl!" Lol. Just keep writing, ok? Never give up. Xx Cess.
21:44 PM April 13, 2013
I love this blog because of its independent, different, specific, authentic style. I think a blog must imprison the reader and this one did the job quite well :)
11:12 AM April 14, 2013
Love it, witty, entertaining and amusing!
14:50 PM April 14, 2013
A pleasure to read!!
16:29 PM April 15, 2013
I love it!! I love her independent style!