Here I am
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sharing Boba Tea 2 months ago A negative mind will never give you a positive life. This was what was sitting on our table at the tea shop. I love quotes and sayings that make me think. Last week I was lucky enough to share tea with Jessie. She’s in junior high school and we’ve been friends since before she was […]
- Be the light 2 months ago “Live righteously and love everyone; you will build up around you an aura of light and love.” If we’re all doing the right thing and not just for ourselves, but for the greater good, we’ll be part of the creation of the beautiful world we live in.Be the light. Be the love. This is us. […]
- Be Giving 3 months ago “Be giving, forgiving, compassionate and loving.” You gotta love a cup of tea that comes with an inspirational message. Julie gave me this fun mug for my birthday and when I drink from it I think of her and smile. It’s the gift that keeps on giving. I brought her with me to work and […]
- Life is Good 3 months ago “Create the sequence of goodness, consequences will be always good.” What did you create today that was good? What did you do that made you feel good? I created dinner with Jeff and Christian tonight and that was good and delicious. My sister called and we chatted for thirty minutes. While we...
- Sharing Tea 3 months ago Hello BeLoveRs! It’s been awhile since I last wrote. More than a year, actually. And since I just renewed my blog subscription for another year, I thought maybe we could share a cup of tea, some thoughts, and to start fresh again, you know at the almost end of February…a perfectly imperfect...
Contest Entries »
- Top 25 Ways to Enjoy Amsterdam & it's Surrounding Cities Writing Contest March 2013 Come share Amsterdam with me – there is so much to see and love and spring is just around the corner. These are a few of my favorite things in no particular order. Take a canal boat ride and explore the 400 years of canals. The Blue Boat...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Here I am has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!