A Writer in Umbria
Latest Blog Posts »
- Torn together 2 years ago I write about moments. Those fleeting windows of now…or never…or forever. Those moments that change you, your loved ones, life. A moment beyond our control. This one cruel, a rip in the fabric that can only be mended, never the … Continue reading →
- Mythical Magic 3 years ago Photo Challenge: Magic. A little naiad (water nymph) guarding a tributary of the Vltava River, Prague.
- She took my mother with her 3 years ago My mother was of the Moon. Aren’t all women? Each month, when the moon is full, my mother comes to visit. I know it’s her way of telling me that she’s still with me. And how lovely to know that we’ll … Continue reading →
- Morning walk 3 years ago This week’s Photo Challenge: Morning. What better way to celebrate morning than by walking? Storks walking in a river in Vir, Czech Republic, 7 am.
- A Cornerstone No More 4 years ago It has been a long time since I’ve posted anything. I’ve had serious writer’s block as the past nine months have been challenging, full of emotion, a time to recast and reset patterns that have become destructive, a time to … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Writer in Umbria has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!