Latest Blog Posts »
- Summer Day Trip - Frilands Museum 3 weeks ago Just a short train journey from the centre of Copenhagen takes you to Sorgenfri, the closest station to the Frilands Museum. It is about a ten to fifteen minute walk from there, alternatively you can take a bus from Lyngby Station. You can check your journey plans here. This is an amazing open air...
- Skoleklar - Check list for the new school year 1 month ago Four years ago my son was going into the 0 Klasse and starting school for the first time. I recall at the time being surprised that there were so many things we needed that the school had assumed we simply knew about. In many cases people did know but there were a lot of people […]
- My top non-alcoholic beers 1 month ago It has been a year now since I last drank an alcoholic drink and in that time I have tried a large number of non alcoholic beers, wines and spirits. You can read the ones I tried at the start here. I have noticed over the last year that the choices have certainly increased and […]
- How to host a clothes swap party 1 month ago I was delighted to be invited to a private clothes swap party earlier this month and I was so impressed with the concept that I thought I’d share some tips about how to organise a successful one yourself. Clothes swaps are the perfect way to rejuvenate your wardrobe and pass on things you can’t...
- Is it important that the new Danish PM is a woman? 2 months ago Yesterday a local English language online magazine published an article with a headline saying the new Danish Prime Minister, Mette Frederiksen is a woman. The headline has now been changed, which I think is a shame. There was a bit of backlash, from other women may I add, that her gender was...
Contest Entries »
- 10 Top Tips for the Perfect Summer Weekend in Copenhagen Writing Contest March 2013 Copenhagen is a fascinating city and most of the real tourist things can be done in a day. I have lived in Copenhagen for five years and here I would like to share my perfect summer weekend in the city. Saturday is all about enjoying a real feel of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Dejlige Days
16:32 PM September 26, 2015
Hi, Enjoyed your quirky take on life in Denmark. i lived for many years in northern Sweden, so get the cultural difference thing. Keep rolling.