Africa far and wide
Latest Blog Posts »
- Winter is coming! 1 week ago A gallery of Ixopo landscapes, from Autumn to the first frost...Winter is coming!
- Cape Columbine Nature Reserve; Exploring the weird and wonderful South African West Coast! 3 weeks ago Where has this year gone? We are half way through already! I took these photos 8 months ago. I was meant to post this 7 months ago! That was my plan at least, and then 2019 happened. It’s been a busy year. I’ve had some great photography shoots […]
- The Bladesmith; In pursuit of steel perfection 1 month ago It takes courage to step into a 'new story,' to see the possibility of another 'way of life.' Meet Bladesmith Murray Roberts, in pursuit of steel perfection
- **New Blog category** Human Documentaries 1 month ago I turned 40 a few months ago and it’s a fabulous thing! It’s that age where you get serious with yourself and you ask yourself some big life questions. It’s the half way mark (if you are lucky) and the opportunity to take a good look at how […]
- Cyclone Idai; stories emerging from Mozambique 3 months ago "He saw entire villages being swept away and in just one 4 kilometer stretch, he estimated between 300 and 500 dead bodies washed up onto the road." Thousands are feared dead.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Africa far and wide has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!