Africa far and wide
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sandstorm approaching; know when to hold it, know when to fold it and know when to run! 2 days ago There were arctic gale force winds for 2 solid days and our flimsy tents and broken bodies could not take another assault. It was time to pack up and make haste! We left just in time. We closed the Koiimasis farm gate, and sped off down the beautiful […]
- 2019: I'll be chasing wild horses 2 weeks ago Like the wind, we heard it in the distance. The herd of horses nearby were suddenly alert, ears pricked. It got louder and louder, but it was not wind.
- The Midlands Meander, a hub for creative people 2 months ago When I think of the Midlands Meander, I think of the people who live there – a group of individuals doing what they love to do. Many of them have escaped the rat race and have chosen to immerse themselves in what makes them most happy.
- Escape to the Wild Coast 2 months ago For my 4oth, we escaped for a quick weekend to this little piece of paradise, Msikaba. By far, it’s one of my favourite beach destinations on the wild coast. It’s rustic and remote with no cell phone signal or electricity and not an ounce of luxury or commercialism! […]
- An unexpected Amazing Race in Cape Town 2 months ago For a day, we were 39 going on 18! It was the Amazing Race in Cape Town!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Africa far and wide has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!