Africa far and wide
Latest Blog Posts »
- The House of Love 1 month ago Arriving felt like the warm embrace of an old friend, love and light flickering in every corner, a fire burning, enticing us into a world that we wanted to know, that we wanted to be ours.
- FOUND. 2 months ago I think back to 2019. Lost in this modern world and dazed by the pace at which life was going. Hanging onto the tow hitch of a runaway vehicle; swerving, manic and unpredictable.
- Quiet, calm and starry nights at Kings Grant Country Retreat 4 months ago This beautiful place is waiting patiently; Winter is taking hold and turning the leaves from green to yellow and red. The nights are crisp, with uninterrupted starry skies. The barn owl hoots, while perched atop the brass chapel bell and a lone hare hops about the garden, nibbling […]
- Locking down on the farm! 4 months ago What has Lockdown meant to you? What will you rush back to when it is over and what will you shed? What no longer serves you? And what are the steps you will take to create your own path, or your new path? What does the reset button do for you?
- Senegal; For the love of cows! 6 months ago As I approached him, he flicked out his sword and began to do a dance of sort. At this point I was undecided! Should I run or should I stay?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Africa far and wide has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!