Africa far and wide
Latest Blog Posts »
- One step back, 2 steps forward! 2 weeks ago I feel like I am just emerging from a very long tunnel of editing and walking through the aftermath of 2019! As you may know from my previous blog post, we’ve been through some hard times in the last few months! From tragedy and loss, to situations that […]
- Do you stand up? 3 months ago How often do we read about bullies? How often do we know about them and we turn a blind eye? Isn't this what our system is? It's more concerned with not offending, with giving people the benefit of the doubt, with turning a blind eye because, well, we've just got enough drama of our own?
- Thank you Mozambique; it's a new chapter! 7 months ago This year we were sure to do exactly what we needed. Though we usually prefer to go somewhere new, we chose to return to one of our favourite places in Mozambique, a place that gently pulls you in, takes you under its wing and slows you right down!
- Winter is coming! 8 months ago A gallery of Ixopo landscapes, from Autumn to the first frost...Winter is coming!
- Cape Columbine Nature Reserve; Exploring the weird and wonderful South African West Coast! 9 months ago Where has this year gone? We are half way through already! I took these photos 8 months ago. I was meant to post this 7 months ago! That was my plan at least, and then 2019 happened. It’s been a busy year. I’ve had some great photography shoots […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Africa far and wide has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!