Africa far and wide
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cyclone Idai; stories emerging from Mozambique 4 days ago "He saw entire villages being swept away and in just one 4 kilometer stretch, he estimated between 300 and 500 dead bodies washed up onto the road." Thousands are feared dead.
- Mabibi Beach, where mamma bear gets to relax! (For the most part) 4 weeks ago We are the family with the cheap tents....that are not waterproof, the mattresses that are the thickness of a carpet and 2 cooler boxes that stay relatively cold for 3 days thanks to the trusty old frozen 2 litre coke bottles we've stashed in there with the meat and veg...
- Antananarivo Cityscapes 1 month ago Antananarivo is like nowhere I’ve been. It’s part of Africa but it’s nothing like it. Sometimes it takes on an old European feel, with narrow cobbled streets and grand architecture that you would expect to find in France or Rome or Greece! Cuba also comes to mind, with […]
- Sandstorm approaching; know when to hold it, know when to fold it and know when to run! 2 months ago There were arctic gale force winds for 2 solid days and our flimsy tents and broken bodies could not take another assault. It was time to pack up and make haste! We left just in time. We closed the Koiimasis farm gate, and sped off down the beautiful […]
- 2019: I'll be chasing wild horses 2 months ago Like the wind, we heard it in the distance. The herd of horses nearby were suddenly alert, ears pricked. It got louder and louder, but it was not wind.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Africa far and wide has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!