Letters on the Wind
Latest Blog Posts »
- HI Madison Hostel Review 1 month ago The first night, I stayed in the HI Madison Hostel, part of Hostelling International USA. I'd never stayed in a hostel in the United States (or anywhere out side of Southeast Asia) before, so I was interested to see what the experience would be like.
- Tamil Learning Resources 2 months ago In my quest to write sentences on my own, I've turned to some outside materials to supplement my course work, because I can use all the help I can get.
- Reflections on two weeks of Tamil 3 months ago I have no idea what's going on.
- September Language Goals 4 months ago And you know what that means: new languages to learn!
- June Wrap-Up 6 months ago Want to find out what I studied, read, and saw this month? Here it is all in one post!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters on the Wind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!