A Note from Brazil
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Holidays! 4 years ago We had our first real snow today here in Zurich proper, and Governor was in dog heaven. Happy holidays to everyone! Advertisements
- Road Trip: Furtwangen and Colmar 5 years ago Last week, I took a bit of an impromptu mini-road trip from Zurich to Zweibrucken, Germany, and back. Scott was in Germany for work, so I jumped at the opportunity to overnight away from home. On the way there, I drove through the Black Forest in Germany, visiting the clock museum in...
- The Price of Happiness 5 years ago I’m emerging from the World Cup this week. After a long month of late night soccer game watching, and a great time last weekend celebrating the German victory with some German friends (how better to enjoy it, right?), life is back to normal around here. Today, I wanted to share an example of the...
- Venice 5 years ago This past weekend we zipped off to Venice. And, honestly…it’s magical. Yes, it’s completely overrun with tourists. But it’s a city in the middle of the water! Full of gorgeous, slightly crumbling buildings and incredible food! How amazing is that? Leaving the airport, we decided to splurge...
- Even the Garden Gnomes... 5 years ago …are World Cup fanatics here in Switzerland.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Note from Brazil has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!