Tricia A. Mitchell
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Windows of Porto, Portugal 1 month ago The northwestern Portuguese city of Porto is characterized by hilly streets, buildings covered in multicolored azulejos, and a long history of port wine production. Polished townhouses decked out with flower boxes stand proudly beside dilapidated structures covered in graffiti, making Porto just as...
- A Guide to Exploring Oberammergau, Germany 4 months ago What to see and do in Oberammergau, a charming and historic Bavarian town.
- Waddling Winemakers on Parade in Stellenbosch, South Africa 9 months ago A fun and innovative winery near Stellenbosch, South Africa uses a 1,000-strong duck brigade to help eradicate vineyard pests.
- The Windows of Arles, France 1 year ago The southern French city of Arles has ties to the Ancient Romans and Van Gogh. It's also home to some enchanting windows.
- Shades of Blue: Capturing the Island of Malta in Azure & Indigo 1 year ago The Mediterranean island of Malta is awash in color. But its blue details might be the most captivating of them all.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tricia A. Mitchell has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!