Thomas and Christina Goodwin
Latest Blog Posts »
- January Smiles 6 years ago I know January isn’t really even over yet, but I had to share these pictures and videos with you because they are just too much! Bailey is becoming ever more expressive and exploratory. He turned 9 months only a few weeks ago. This past week we visited two friends with little boys too. One was...
- Dinner for One...and Happy New Year 6 years ago Happy New Year friends, family, fellow bloggers and avid readers. In Germany, on Silvester, the Germans love to watch this short ten minute skit called “Dinner for One” from the 1960’s. The odd thing is that it isn’t German, it is British. Germans absolutely love to watch this skit, it is...
- Christmas 2013 6 years ago Merry Christmas… In November, the Christmas market is set up in the middle of the city. We didn’t spend too much time there this year as it seemed to be busier than ever before. It wasn’t fun even just trying to walk through it. I received many a dirty look because I was trying to […]
- Transitions to Autumn (2013) 6 years ago the end of summer: August August was a big month for us. What did we do? Well, Bailey turned four months old…please forgive the baby overload, but we think the world of him, so we take LOTS of pictures: We moved and then, got ready to travel to the U.S. Just moving is enough isn’t […]
- Fall with B 6 years ago Bailey is growing so much!!! Here is a visual update from October through December 2013 When we first got back from the USA, Bailey came down with a really awful cough. At first the doctors thought it was pneumonia, but then downgraded it to a simple infection. Then, both Tom and I got sick and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Thomas and Christina Goodwin has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!