Latest Blog Posts »
- The now of November 2019 3 weeks ago The way a body moves through the space of grief is confounding. At times the body is a sieve and grief is a million grains of sand. Other times the body is just a body and grief is air its lungs greet and release, greet and release. My cat has been dead for almost seven... Continue Reading →
- Butter Bib the miracle cat. 11 months ago About a month ago, we had yet another health worry with Butter Bib (a/k/a Zen). Since then she has bounced back and is in fine form, still going up and down the stairs, and also going up and down the little plastic steps we have by our bed. Now that the weather is colder, I... Continue Reading →
- The Angel Turturro. 11 months ago I don’t have much to say today, so I’ll share this photo of an ornament that my mom and I made last Christmastime. We think he looks a little like John Turturro.
- The grand old Holidailies catch-up. 11 months ago I’m quite behind with Holidailies this year, so I’m going to catch up with one long post of pieces parts instead of trying to make, uh, eleven separate things. OK with you? Good, let’s go! Every December starts out snail-slogging through the first week and then all of a sudden Christmas is...
- Learning the meaning of public service. 1 year ago This morning, I attended a meeting of a coalition of local organizations who provide services for people who are unstably housed. I was glad for the opportunity to listen to how the members of these organizations are supporting our community, and I was especially touched by how a couple of these...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » cygnoir.net has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!