Latest Blog Posts »
- Restaurant Alsik 4 months ago Restaurant Alsik is the main restaurant at Hotel Alsik, open for lunch and dinner every day for hotel guests and visitors. Situated with great big windows overlooking the water it is very spacious with amazing views. It has been a … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Taking the Danish Indfødsretsprøve 1 year ago One of the requirements for getting Danish citizenship is passing a test on Danish culture, society and history aka indfødsretsprøve. Since this was the only requirement I had missing in order to be able to apply for Danish citizenship I … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Brunch at Hotel Baltic 1 year ago Last year Hotel Baltic in Høruphav was reopened under Silje Brenna and Jonas Mikkelsen. The pair already run other restaurants, including the Michelin-star owning Hotel Frederiksminde in Præstø so we’ve been looking forward to trying it out. We finally managed a … Continue reading...
- Besøg Babyer: Babies Visiting Older People 1 year ago While last at the sundhedsplejerske I saw an advert for ‘besøgbabyer’. This is where parents and their babies visit people in nursing homes with the aim of spreading some smiles. I had always wanted to do this so I contacted … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
- Spices of Dansborg: Indian take-away food in Sønderborg 1 year ago Spices of Dansborg is a South Indian home delivery catering services. When Prakash and Krithika first moved to Denmark 3 years ago, they found it really hard to find good traditional South Indian food here. So they decided to do … Continue reading → Brought to you by Hej Sonderborg
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Denmark Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Denmark!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Hej Sønderborg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!