Latest Blog Posts »
- Hong Kong's FOODi neighborhood 1 year ago The world was stunned the day that Hong Kong’s largest shopping mall, Harbour City, broke off from the Tsim Sha Tsui peninsula and drifted out into Victoria Harbour. Later investigations […]
- Five Smog Haikus 1 year ago 1. Air Quality App Not Needed Her tongue could taste the pungent stealthy stench of an AQI at red 2. Lost Where have those peaks gone? Mountains stood there yesterday! […]
- Hong Kong hiking moments in GIF form 1 year ago Between now and November 18th, I’ll be hiking roughly one trillion miles across the mountains of Hong Kong in order to prepare for the 100 kilometer-long Oxfam Trailwalker event. To […]
- The dumpster fire that is my Facebook feed 2 years ago Scrolling through Facebook feed… Article on Hillary Clinton’s health Eye roll. Hong Kong advertisement in Chinese Stare at video until it’s clear that the liquid being poured is not luscious beef […]
- I Fixed Chinese Mooncakes 2 years ago Mooncakes are a rich (read: gut bomb of a) pastry, commonly filled with duck egg yolks and either red bean or lotus seed paste. They are a traditional Chinese snack […]
Contest Entries »
- Imagine Hong Kong: 8 Reasons it’s an (Almost) Perfect Utopia Writing Contest March 2013 While most John Lennon (and Beatles) songs became trite through parental overplay on childhood road trips across America, “Imagine” might just be the song to describe my current home of Hong Kong. Hong Kong’s Victoria Harbor. There are...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Hong Kong Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Hong Kong!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Lingo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!