Mint Mocha Musings
Latest Blog Posts »
- China Travel: Six Important Things to Know Before You Go. 3 weeks ago Despite the many blog posts, I’ve written about China, I still get asked all sorts of questions from people about to embark on their big adventure to the Middle Kingdom. So, I’ve put together a quick ‘go to’ list, of essentials, to make sure you’re not caught short when you visit China....
- Let's Talk About Sex, Baby... 2 months ago Sex, Bubs and Our Reproductive Role. *News Alert* Sometimes my posts may veer away from travel, expat life, Asia and the like, and accidentally cross over into other things, like say, motherhood. Ah yes, that old chestnut! (I promise they’ll still be entertaining.)
- Views from Both Sides of the Border: Hong Kong and China, the People's Voice. 4 months ago My heart tightens when I think of Hong Kong. The place where my only baby was born, the enchanting land where we were embraced and emboldened by its people to call it our home for many years. I have yet to meet a nation of people who’re so humble, hardworking and harmonious. Truly. Open up...
- The Top 5 Secret Destinations in Japan....shhhhh. 6 months ago Guest Post I’ve never been to Japan. I know!! It’s always been on my bucket list and living in Asia, it was always one of those “we’ll get there eventually” destinations. But sadly, we left before we made it. Boo! Still I’m not giving up hope! So when I got offered some expert tips on...
- Hong Kong Residents Rallied in One of the Biggest Protests in the World, But You Can Bet Mainland China Hardly Noticed. 6 months ago A record two million people took to Hong Kong’s streets on Sunday to protest Chief Executive Carrie Lam’s controversial extradition bill. The bill, which has now been suspended, would see criminal suspects extradited from Hong Kong to Mainland China to face trial under a Communist legal...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Hong Kong Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Hong Kong!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Mint Mocha Musings
11:05 AM December 14, 2012
An excellent report on life in Hong Kong, covering many points about living there.
08:41 AM December 15, 2012
Well scripted...a real life overview of HONG KONG...and why you fall in love with the Folk in Hong Kong..