Mint Mocha Musings
Latest Blog Posts »
- China's Coronavirus Comeback 3 months ago Eight Weeks On…… Wuhan – a city we almost moved to once. A city I wrote about in this blog post, that then, was a city few outside of China had ever heard of. Now the infamous city is a household name right around the globe, sadly for all the wrong reasons. The official epicentre of...
- Ground Hog Day: This is what life in China's Coronavirus lockdown is really like. 6 months ago “Ever heard of the movie Ground Hog Day? Well that pretty much sums up how we feel.” Those are the words of my good friend, Jenna, living in Xi’an, North West China with her husband and two girls, nine and thirteen. “With school closed until at least the 18th of February, it’s get up,...
- China Travel: Six Important Things to Know Before You Go. 8 months ago Despite the many blog posts, I’ve written about China, I still get asked all sorts of questions from people about to embark on their big adventure to the Middle Kingdom. So, I’ve put together a quick ‘go to’ list, of essentials, to make sure you’re not caught short when you visit China....
- Let's Talk About Sex, Baby... 10 months ago Sex, Bubs and Our Reproductive Role. *News Alert* Sometimes my posts may veer away from travel, expat life, Asia and the like, and accidentally cross over into other things, like say, motherhood. Ah yes, that old chestnut! (I promise they’ll still be entertaining.)
- Views from Both Sides of the Border: Hong Kong and China, the People's Voice. 11 months ago My heart tightens when I think of Hong Kong. The place where my only baby was born, the enchanting land where we were embraced and emboldened by its people to call it our home for many years. I have yet to meet a nation of people who’re so humble, hardworking and harmonious. Truly. Open up...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Hong Kong Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Hong Kong!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Mint Mocha Musings
11:05 AM December 14, 2012
An excellent report on life in Hong Kong, covering many points about living there.
08:41 AM December 15, 2012
Well scripted...a real life overview of HONG KONG...and why you fall in love with the Folk in Hong Kong..