Here There Everywhere
Latest Blog Posts »
- Brixton: Gentrification & A Clash of Cultures 3 years ago Brixton has undergone so much change over the years. I am not best placed to go over the history here but I do suggest you read it because it is very interesting. The one thing I did know about Brixton when I moved to London was Electric Avenue and that it was a black area of the city. … More...
- Exploring Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice 3 years ago From high up Reykjavik looks like a tiny toy town and it really does feel that way. It doesn't feel like many European cities. It kind of felt like a ski resort town that you visit with school friends. I loved it though and can't wait to return for a longer stay. … More Exploring Iceland: The...
- Weddings, Wine and Street Art All the Time 3 years ago The past few weeks have come and gone in a blur and rather than post on each thing individually I’m going to throw it all together and see what we get. For some trips I will post separately later but for now let’s get up to speed. I’ve been having very extreme emotional highs and … More...
- Have you been to Gozo? Go, See & Explore 3 years ago I don't think I need to use much of my power of persuasion here as Gozo commands your attention immediately. … More Have you been to Gozo? Go, See & Explore
- When Down South SW17: Tooting Broadway 3 years ago I need to really look up and around when I'm out in my area and take it all in because the view is lovely. … More When Down South SW17: Tooting Broadway
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Here There Everywhere has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!