A Seasonal Cook in Turkey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Apricot Flan 3 years ago An apricot flan is a delicious way to celebrate the season and markets are just brimming with apricots right now, so I suggest you try this, pronto!Ream more --->>>
- Turkish Apple Strudel 3 years ago Actually, ready made pastry in any shape or form will always win me over and discovering how simple it is to make apple strudel using yufka just made my day. Read more --->>>
- Lahmacun Stacks 3 years ago Do you have a pack of flatbreads lying around? 'Cos this little dish is a doozy.It's based on the flavours of lahmacun topping (a flat spiced pizza that is very popular in Turkey) but it has more depth than that, due to the wonderful texture it creates with the various layers along with the ...
- Pizza Dough 3 years ago This pizza dough makes a lovely crust for pizzas and pides (Turkish style pizzas).Read more --->>>
- Village Bread 3 years ago It is common practice for many housewives living in the villages to bake their own bread. Their bread is extremely delicious and often called ‘Köy Ekmeği’ meaning village bread.Read more --->>>
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Seasonal Cook in Turkey has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!