Life of an Expat in Guantanamo Bay
Latest Blog Posts »
- Play the Best MMO, Browser, and Mobile Games for Free 11 months ago Play the Best MMO, Browser, and Mobile Games for FreeAeria Games offers free online MMORPG Games. Our game collection consists a variety of genres, including FPS, RTS, MMO, Anime, and other action multiplayer games. The Vacation Rentals Experts – Ottawa, Canada – Google+ Posts...
- #VacationrentalMarketingAgency 11 months ago #VacationrentalMarketingAgency #VacationRentalsExperts VR Pexperts | We help you and your business make a unique statement online| Udemy See what VR Pexperts is learning on Udemy The Vacation Rentals Experts – Ottawa, Canada https://howtomarketvacationrentalproperty.pennistonemedia.com/
- Gerald Butts opening statement on SNC-SNC-Lavalin 11 months ago The Vacation Rentals Experts – Ottawa, Canada – Google+ Posts https://plus.google.com/+TheVacationRentalsExpertsOttawaCanada/posts/J9Kz41U8pCp
- Treasury Board President Jane Philpott resigns from Trudeau's cabinet | Ottawa Citizen 11 months ago Treasury Board President Jane Philpott resigns from Trudeau’s cabinet | Ottawa CitizenPhilpott: ‘There can be a cost to acting on one’s principles, but there is a bigger cost to abandoning them’ The Vacation Rentals Experts – Ottawa, Canada – Google+ Posts...
- #VacationrentalMarketingAgency 11 months ago #VacationrentalMarketingAgency#HowtomarketVacationRentalProperty Vacation Rentals ExpertsAbout Me. Vacation Rentals – Have you discover the secret of vacation rental properties? Here is quick outline of what they are and how they have changed the travel and leisure industry over the past ten...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Life of an Expat in Guantanamo Bay
19:20 PM November 23, 2012
Life of an Expat in GTMO, Cuba is an informative and entertaining blog site that I find is an excellent resource for anyone interested in relocating to GTMO, especially for U.S. contractors. Read the "Things You Should Know Before Relocating to GTMO." Very good information!
20:17 PM November 24, 2012
I found this to be very informative and an exciting entry to read. I think you should keep doing the excellent blogging so that readers like myself can something to read and relate to. Thanks for all of your wonderful blog postings and keep up the excellwnt work!!
06:11 AM November 25, 2012
I very much enjoy reading this blog. I am a U.S. contractor based in Kuwait, but I feel like some of my experiences are similiar to what is described by the author. I feel like I have gotten to know Kristen and her family. Very informative and enjoyable to read!