The Cycling Canadian
Latest Blog Posts »
- Canal Walk Part 2: "Humans" "Naked" "Before I Fall" & Movie Tropes 2 years ago
- VIDEO: Canal Walk Part 1 (Horseshoe Crabs & Crazy Rich Asians) 3 years ago
- VIDEO: Gadget Goodness & Hibiscus Happiness 3 years ago
- VIDEO: Authentic Doug: My True Loves at 7-Eleven (In Mae Sot, Thailand) 3 years ago
- VIDEO: It's FREE!! But is it GOOD? A Torture Test of Kuala Lumpur's GoKL Bus Service (GREEN LINE) 4 years ago By riding on the GoKL Green Line (one of six lines in Kuala Lumpur’s free public transit bus system), I was heading into unfamiliar waters. The Green Line makes a loop from Bukit Bintang to the KLCC area and then back again. I’d been to KLCC a few times, but I always got there via the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Cycling Canadian has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!