Paris, Copenhagen & my life in between
Latest Blog Posts »
- Review of X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Photo 3 months ago Did you know that for a camera it is complicated to produce accurate colors? Cameras have different settings that controls the colors in the photos. They are all different from brand to brand and are more decided upon eye pleasing colors rather than accurate colors. X-Rite ColorChecker Passport...
- Review of BenQ Palette Master Element 4 months ago Calibrating and profiling a monitor is the key to achieve digital and printed photos with colors and other attributes that resembles the original image as much as possible. For a more comprehensive explanation read my previous article where you will learn more on why calibration and profiling of a...
- Review of X-Rite i1Display Pro 3 months ago I have had the opportunity to try X-Rite i1Display Pro. In this review I will share my experience of it, how to calibrate your monitor and create an ICC profile. Before introducing you to the colorimeter I believe it is essential to first understand WHY we need to calibrate a monitor. Just like the...
- Review of monitor for photographers - BenQ SW271 4 months ago A monitor suitable for photographers is essential notably if you print your photos or publish them online. Until now I have used the screen of my iMac and MacBook Pro when I have post-processed my photos. However, I always noticed that the colors I saw on other screens such as my iPhone and iPad...
- Strong and sturdy carbon tripod - Rollei Lion Rock 25 Mark II 11 months ago Strong and sturdy carbon tripod : Rollei recently released the Lion Rock Mark II tripod – an upgrade of their previous Lion Rock tripod serie. This high-end line of tripods has been developed thanks to feedback from professional photographers. Their opinions and suggestions have been...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Paris, Copenhagen & my life in between
22:47 PM November 24, 2012
07:57 AM November 25, 2012
Life style blog when it is as its best. Lovely pictures and interesting text
14:15 PM November 25, 2012
are just beginning to follow the blog and loooove it already :)
23:31 PM November 27, 2012
My favorite blog in the whole wide world!
21:03 PM November 29, 2012
Wonderful blog to follow with amazing photographs and great context. Love it!