Paris, Copenhagen & my life in between
Latest Blog Posts »
- Protected: Flash for food photography - review of Nissin Flash i60A and commander Air 1 1 week ago There is no excerpt because this is a protected post. The post Protected: Flash for food photography – review of Nissin Flash i60A and commander Air 1 appeared first on Blog About Paris , Fashion, Food & Travel.
- How to photograph fireworks 1 month ago Fireworks are beautiful to watch and as a photographer, you would probably want to capture the magical show with your camera. However, it is important to be well prepared. In fact, it is not that difficult to photograph fireworks however there are a few elements you need to make sure to master. In...
- Review of X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Photo 7 months ago Did you know that for a camera it is complicated to produce accurate colors? Cameras have different settings that controls the colors in the photos. They are all different from brand to brand and are more decided upon eye pleasing colors rather than accurate colors. X-Rite ColorChecker Passport...
- Review of BenQ Palette Master Element 7 months ago Calibrating and profiling a monitor is the key to achieve digital and printed photos with colors and other attributes that resembles the original image as much as possible. For a more comprehensive explanation read my previous article where you will learn more on why calibration and profiling of a...
- Review of X-Rite i1Display Pro 7 months ago I have had the opportunity to try X-Rite i1Display Pro. In this review I will share my experience of it, how to calibrate your monitor and create an ICC profile. Before introducing you to the colorimeter I believe it is essential to first understand WHY we need to calibrate a monitor. Just like the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Paris, Copenhagen & my life in between
22:47 PM November 24, 2012
07:57 AM November 25, 2012
Life style blog when it is as its best. Lovely pictures and interesting text
14:15 PM November 25, 2012
are just beginning to follow the blog and loooove it already :)
23:31 PM November 27, 2012
My favorite blog in the whole wide world!
21:03 PM November 29, 2012
Wonderful blog to follow with amazing photographs and great context. Love it!