Paris, Copenhagen & my life in between
Latest Blog Posts »
- Review of a monitor for photographers - BenQ SW321C 4 months ago For a professional photographer the monitor plays a crucial role. If you have invested time and money in quality equipment to capture your photos then you also need a high-quality and high-performing monitor to use when you post-process your images. A few weeks ago I got the BenQ SW321C, the latest...
- Perspective Efex - New plugin in Nik Collection 3 by DXO 3 months ago Yesterday, Nik Collection 3 By DxO was released including many new effects, filters but also a new plugin; Perspective Efex! It’s a plugin I have tested and used during several weeks and in this article, I will introduce you to it and show you some concrete examples on how you can use it....
- Review of nissin power pack ps 8 4 months ago It’s not even been a year that I’m using the speedlights i60A from Nissin and I’m very satisfied with them but already after a few months of intensive shooting, I realized if I wanted to continue without changing the batteries too often between the shots I would need an external power...
- Alain ducasse's ORE at Château de versailles 1 year ago Fine dining inside the golden gates of Château de Versailles is, since a few years back, now possible thanks to Alain Ducasse‘s gastronomic restaurant Ore. As a quite regular visitor at the Château de Versailles, I felt it was time to try out this restaurant two weeks ago and I am happy I did....
- Château de Versailles Night Fountains Show 1 year ago On Saturdays during the summer months, Château de Versailles lets guests enjoy a spectacular Night Fountains Show with a grande finale of sparkling fireworks. It is a show not to be missed if you visit Château de Versailles. I have earlier written about the Fountains Show at Château de...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Paris, Copenhagen & my life in between
22:47 PM November 24, 2012
07:57 AM November 25, 2012
Life style blog when it is as its best. Lovely pictures and interesting text
14:15 PM November 25, 2012
are just beginning to follow the blog and loooove it already :)
23:31 PM November 27, 2012
My favorite blog in the whole wide world!
21:03 PM November 29, 2012
Wonderful blog to follow with amazing photographs and great context. Love it!