Latest Blog Posts »
- Telok Melano and Sematan, Sarawak 1 month ago Telok Melano located about 140 km from Kuching, capital city of Sarawak. Its proximity with Tanjong Datu National Park and Samunsan Wildlife Sanctuary offers eco-tourism activities to the visitors. Telok Melano now known as 0km (beginning chainage) of the Pan Borneo Highway which was officially to...
- Batu Buruk Beach, Terengganu 4 months ago Batu Buruk Beach is a well known beach and located near Kuala Terengganu City. It’s make an easy to reach by visitors. Lines with casuarina trees and wind blowing from China South Sea makes Batu Buruk beach as a popular spot. Pantai Batu Buruk sudah begitu popular sejak sekian lama, kedudukannya...
- Flood Damaged Tepisoh River Bridge in 1970/1971 - derailed the train and equipments 6 months ago When the Mine closed in 1970, I was given the task of dismantling the treatment plant and shipping it, together with other plant and machinery, to Tanjong Tengku for disposal. The huge floods at the end of 1970 and early 1971 damaged the railway line in several locations, and finally, huge logs...
- 1,200 lose jobs when Rompin Mine closes 7 months ago mamadou
- Nature's Treasure 7 months ago Some of the produces that are still available from the nature. You can find its weekly, every Sunday morning along the Sungai Pahang’s riverbank. Pekan Sehari Temerloh. mamadou
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » MMM's has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!