Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- 30 Jun 2022 6 months ago Past time for an update on things going on here, but I’m here. It seems that some people
- 31 May 2022 8 months ago So what has been going on around here recently? I’m sure there are a lot more things than
- University Hotel & Restaurant 8 months ago Tags: Calbayog, Eastern Visayas, Hotel, Northwest Samar State, Philippines, Samar, University
- May 16, 2022 7 months ago Kamusta Y’all. It’s time for another post because I don’t want to wait another 5 months like I
- May 3, 2022 7 months ago When I get lazy I really get lazy. I just noticed this morning that it’s been almost 5
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.
19:41 PM May 08, 2015
interesting articles and I'm always looking for info from expats that have already made the move to the Philippines. because my asawa and I are planning are own move there soon.
20:15 PM July 18, 2016
Great blog, you'll learn a lot from his stories and day to day life experience in the Philippines. He's funny too, he usually throw some humor on his blog.