- Home » Expat Blogs » Egypt » Whazzup Egypt
Its been over 2 years since we moved to Egypt & since I started this blog. It has some tips & tricks we figured out, to adjust to the new culture. (Editor: Discontinued, however a ton of useful links!)
Latest Blog Posts »
- Recycling Project in Cairo 11 years ago My friend "A" from The Sinai Peninsula sent me this information which I think everyone in Egypt should know about.Its a wonderful recycling project at no cost to you, but extremely helpful to its beneficiaries.------I've suggested this NGO to our residents coordinator here and thought maybe folk...
- Cat Missing at Cairo Airport, Can YOU Help? 11 years ago An acquaintance of mine - Michelle, had a terrible experience when flying out of Cairo in December 2010 when Delta Airlines lost her pet, Patch, at the Cairo Airport.She is currently back in Cairo and is trying to intensify her search for her beloved pet and would appreciate any help that you can...
- Badawi Shai - Bedouin Tea 12 years ago Badawi Shai is my favourite of all the drinks I have had in Egypt. I like this more than the Tamarhindi, karkadi and all the other juices and teas I have tried.I've just uploaded details & recipe for badawi shai on my food blogIf you like my blogs, please consider "Like"ing me on facebook
- Last day to register to vote - March 8th 12 years ago March 8th is the last day to register to vote in Egyptian elections. So if you are eligible, please make sure you register.In order to REGISTER TO VOTE at your local police station you will need your National ID and your birth certificate plus copies of both documents.You should also bring a pen to...
- Detailed Processes for getting Egyptian papers 12 years ago My friend Allison has a lovely blog http://rassudrsinai.blogspot.com/ She has recently gone through the process of getting her Egyptian papers in order and has blogged about it.I'm linking to the processes here:Acquiring Egyptian citizenship for an expat spouse of an Egyptian.Acquiring Egyptian ID...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Whazzup Egypt has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!