Latest Blog Posts »
- Migas con Chorizo Recipe 2 days ago My simple and quick migas con chorizo recipe takes stale bread, smoky chorizo, garlic, and peppers and transforms them into a delicious dish. The perfect Thanksgiving stuffing recipe too! The post Migas con Chorizo Recipe appeared first on Spanish Sabores.
- Seafood Rice Recipe (Arroz Caldoso) 2 days ago This simple seafood rice recipe is called arroz caldoso (literally “soupy rice”). It is famous in Spain for being hearty and delicious. If you love rice and seafood, this easy meal is perfect for you! I always thought of paella when it came to Spanish rice, but after living in Spain for over a...
- 7 Best Recipes for a Pintxos Party 1 month ago Today David rounds up seven of the best pintxos recipes, perfect for a party or event! If you visit the Basque Country, one thing becomes pretty clear. The Basque people really know how to eat! From San Sebastian to Bilbao, locals in the País Vasco pride themselves on their love of food, and...
- Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Pintxo 2 months ago Today David is back, sharing another pintxos recipe. This smoked salmon and cream cheese pintxo is typical in the Basque Country and is absolutely delicious. Pintxos are Basque appetizers with style. Every tapas bar in the País Vasco, from San Sebastian to Bilbao, has counters filled with these...
- Top 15 Spanish Christmas Desserts 2 months ago The holiday season in Spain is full of delicious food and lots of sweets. Spanish Christmas desserts are everywhere — brightly wrapped mantecados and polvorones are on offer in all of the supermarkets, delicious turrones and colorful Kings’ Cakes line the pastry shop windows, and grandma is...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.