Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- You've Got a Friend 3 weeks ago When I was 15 my parents moved across the north end of Toronto from the safe little enclave that was Parkway West to the wilds of Weston just east of the airport. I lost all my childhood friends in that one move, as I was too young to drive. Fortunately for me I quickly fell […]
- Cayman Brac 2 months ago Cayman Brac is one of the three islands that make up Cayman Islands. Despite being a mere 30 minutes away, we had never been there until this week. It was the cheapest getaway option that we could find for the three day March Break that we get at CIS, and Pam found us a very […]
- Interschool Chess Tournament 1 month ago My father taught me how to play chess when I was eight years old. He taught me how to play cribbage as well, but that is another story. Those hours spent with the two of us in a friendly competition over a game we both enjoyed are treasured memories of a loving father who always […]
- Love's Not Found 2 months ago Love’s not found in languid looks and impassioned sighs, trite phrases muttered as soon forgot as uttered; or gifts that beggar cost that in age we will discover lost. Love’s not found in roses faded or poses jaded by petty jealousies. Such love only sees what it most craves, and not the...
- Grant and Anjee's Wedding 3 months ago We met our friend Anjee when she asked to join our Community Group a couple of years ago. She was and is a lovely young Canadian researcher who was deeply touched by the plight of the children brought to this island for heart surgery. Anjee immediately sought to get involved in the Children’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!