Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Alfresco in February... 9 hours ago Popped over to see our friend Dave just outside Chaumussay yesterday after working in the courtyard of the 'Old Walnut Mill'. We sat out on his new 'sitooterie', it used to be where his caravan, which was his and Hillary's first 'home' here in France, used to sit. Beautiful sunny afternoon finished...
- Une bonne fête à Barrou 22 hours ago Had a very good day yesterday in good company at the ' Fete de la Saint-Blaise' in Barrou - always a very sociable event. Dominique and I did a wee turn as did David and Geoff...good fun!
- Today in Preuilly-sur-Claise - Saffron Fair 2 days ago Today Pauline and I are off to our annual Saint Blaise day celebration...though we won't be at the top table this year!- so will miss this event but you should head over to Preuilly-sur-Claise if you can.
- Revisiting Saint-Valentin 3 days ago It was way back in 2010 that we had first visited the village of Saint Valentin on what was a cold snow covered February day - as it was such a lovely day yesterday here, in Centre-Val de Loire we packed a picnic and headed back over to renew our acquaintance. We had a great afternoon and even...
- Happy Valentine's Day from Pauline and Jim 4 days ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!