Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- A welcome walk in the woods... 9 hours ago Friends organised an impromptu walk yesterday in the woods around L'Abbeye, just outside Le Grand-Pressigny as a precursor to the randonnee season restarting. The warm sunny day made the shade of trees very welcoming.We had a water stop here which prompted quite a discussion...but that is for...
- Not so upfront! 2 days ago Our dining experience at the 'Hotel de France' in Loches back in July had us wondering why we hadn't noticed its facade during our many visits to the town. As we normally visit on market days the photo above of Rue Picois,taken on a previous market visit,helps explain why
- Can't come soon enough... 3 days ago May & Ada have a chat at the weekend.So looking forward to our visit from Michael, Rose and Ada at the end of the month. Friends as ever, have been generous with their support re things we will need to accommodate our little treasure.
- A man of letters... 4 days ago When we spotted these 3D zinc letters laid out as they were at the recent brocante in La Celle-Guenand we thought they would make a good birthday present for our friend Peter (Cole)...they now take pride of place in his 'manshed' and are looking great!
- Microphone on the menu at restaurant in Barrou 5 days ago Image courtesy of Les Burgess
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!