Latest Blog Posts »
- Recent bike rides and snapshots 6 months ago I’ve been riding my bike a lot lately. Here are some pics I’ve snapped along the way. My routes: The post Recent bike rides and snapshots appeared first on Regensblog.
- Did a 10-mile walk today 6 months ago It was pretty. Now we’re pretty…sore. Highlights: MOTU mural first ice cream of the season (whence the selfie) our favorite Italian market now has Packstation-esque fulfillment Click ’em to embiggen ’em. The post Did a 10-mile walk today appeared first on Regensblog.
- Spring Walk 7 months ago The post Spring Walk appeared first on Regensblog.
- Working from home thanks to Corona 7 months ago Yesterday my management asked our department to work from home as much as possible until further notice. For me, it’s theoretically possible to work from home 100%. I did that once, in Q4 2014 or ’15. I thought it would rock, because my boss is in Nürnberg my employees are in Romania at the...
- Fun Things to do around Puerto Vallarta: Botanical Gardens 8 months ago In December 2019, we spent a couple weeks at one of our usual vacation destinations. But we did a ton of new stuff. See all our posts tagged with Puerto Vallarta. About an hour away by bus or taxi from near the airport, the Vallarta Botanical Gardens is a good look into the mountainous jungle …...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Regensblog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!